- GDPR and revision of the Swiss Data Protection Act - impact for Swiss companies in the digital environment
- The Privacy, Data Protection and Cybersecurity Law Review - Chapter 25: Switzerland
- Data protection and Principle of Transparency in Administration (overview of cantonal law and case study)
- Data Protection and Social Media in Daily Business
- Data protection and Principle of Transparency in Administration
- More publications
dataprotection.ch As technology advances, more and more information is being collected, stored, and exchanged all over the world. Personal data has become a precious economic commodity and data protection is acquiring increasing significance. Our professionals have extensive experience in all issues relating to data protection law and the protection of personal privacy.